Andrew Busby, Founder & Zana Busby, Director, Retail Reflections
“The Psychology Of The Consumer – What You Really Need To Know”
Explores the current scenario and how we arrived here, the nature of today’s consumer and why we behave as we do, including the role our emotions play and the nature of motivation.
- The high street’s not dying but it is in need of some support
- The consumer of today is very different to that of our parents
- Are we as consumers rational?
- The basic human need for emotional attachments
- Women shop, men buy
Ben Cope, Strategic Product Planner, Intel Corporation & Ke-Quang Nguyen-Phuc, CEO, Quividi
“Technology transformations happening in Digital Signage and Kiosks today”
We experience digitization daily from ordering fast food to how we consume advertising content. This seminar explores technical transformations happening in kiosk and digital signage, making these technologies smarter.
- Industry use cases for Digital Signage and Kiosks including key challenges
- Technical transformation happening in Digital Signage – “the sign now looks back”
Application example: Quividi – how we make digital signage smart in reta
- Technical transformations happening in Kiosk – “self-service kiosk is changing customer behaviour”
Application example: Pyramid self-service kiosk in QSR
- Summary of common themes and trends
Peter Critchley, Managing Director, Beaver Group
“Storytelling with Digital Signage”
The next generation of consumers will associate with brands with meaning. A huge part of that meaning is derived from the brand stories which are told and how they are communicated successfully in an increasingly digital world.
- Gain insight into how to weave true value into your digital strategy
- Move past the technology and truly engage with your audience
- Build platforms for growth which can deliver content with context
- Get the data measurements to tell your own ROI story